الأربعاء، 27 أبريل 2016

True stories of the most beautiful love stories!



True stories of the most beautiful love stories!

The story in the words of its owner, a young man in his late twenties from Saudi Arabia, says: I used every night that I walk a little, and get out for half an hour and then come back in a day .. Seri line I was watching

Baby girl was just seven years old .. were pursuing a bed gathered around one of Anwar outstanding lighting in the wall of a house ... it caught my eye shape and her clothes .. was wearing a dress torn, not putting on a shoe ..

And her hair was long, her eyes .. Khaddrawan was initially not notice the traffic .. But with the passage of days .. has come to see you smile .. Then one day Astoagaftha and asked her for her name, she said

Names .. I asked her where your home .. She pointed to the wooden wall of a room next to one of the houses .. and said this is our world, where I live with my mother and my brother Khalid .. and I asked her about her father, she said .. my father was working
A driver in one of the large companies .. and then died in a traffic accident ..

Then began taking place when she saw her brother Khalid and ran out into the street .. Vamadat if Sapele .. Day after day .. Whenever I passed was stopped for Ajazbha chatted .. I asked her: What

Taatmnin? Every morning she drove to the end of the street .. to watch the entry of students to school .. watch them walk into this little world .. with a small door .. and uniforms ... but I do not know

What are they doing behind that fence .. My wish is that I wake up every morning .. .. to wear their uniforms and go with this and enter the door to live with them and learn to read and write .. I do not know what attracted me to this little girl

Small .. may be cohesion despite the difficult circumstances .. may be to her eyes .. I do not know yet why .. Whenever I pass on this street .. Bring her something to me .. shoes .. clothes .. games ..

Eat .. and she told me on one occasion .. that a maid working in one of the houses near them had taught her knitting, sewing and embroidery ..

And he asked me to get her a cloth and sewing tools .. I brought her so requested .. and she asked me one day a strange request .. she told me: I want you to teach me how to type the word love you ..? I sat directly

I'm on the ground .. It began callers who have the word love on the sand .. the light lamppost in the street .. was watching me and smiling .. And so every night you type the word love her .. even Ajadt

Written nicely .. On the night missed its satellite ... I attended to it .. After we chatted .. she told me shut Aa *** .. I do not know why insisted that .. Vogamadt my eyes and I was surprised ..

Her kiss me and then conducted galloping .. and disappear inside the wooden room .. and the next day got me an emergency circumstance necessitated my travel outside the city for two weeks, I could not .. .. bestowed Farahlt

I knew it was waiting for me every night when I came back .. and .. I did not miss a thing in the cities .. more than Shawki of names .. that night came out in haste and before the date arrived and the place was lighting column

Which sit beneath it does not illuminate the street was quiet .. .. .. I felt strange Bshi waited much did not attend .. Then I turned my listing .. Thus, for five days .. you brought every night there I find ..

Then designed to visit her mother to ask her about .. may be sick .. gathered my strength and I went to the room wooden .. timidly knocked on the door .. .. Khalid went to her brother and then his mother came after him ..

She said when he saw me .. gosh .. .. I've attended have your recipe as you are completely .. and then was crying .. she knew then that something had happened .. but I do not know what that is?! When I asked her pain subsided

what happened?? Ajippini please .. She told me: I have the names of the dead .. Before her death .. She told me to attend one of them to ask me whom I give this and when I asked her to be said .. I know it will come will come ..

Inevitably, to ask Me ?? This piece will give him .. asked her mother what happened ?? She told me she died names .. One night my daughter felt something warm and severe fatigue ..

I went out to a nearby private clinics .. they asked me a large sum of money in exchange for the detection and treatment is not mine .. Fterkthm and I went to a public hospital .. The condition increases

Worse. They refused introduced under the pretext of the existence of a file at the hospital .. .. so I went back to the house for me to put it compresses .. but it was in the hands of a dying .. .. and then broke into the crying bitter .. he died ..

Died names .. I do not know why Khantna tears .. Yes .. I Khantna because I could not cry .. I could not express my tears for my case then .. I do not know how to describe how I feel .. I can not be described not

I came out hustling .. I do not know why he did not promise to my home ... but I took the arms of the street .. I suddenly remembered something that gave me names .. Um ... I opened it and found a small piece of cloth

Ft .. The exquisitely engraved with the word love you .. and mixed with drops of blood Mtaktherh ...

Aalhei .. I have known the secret of its desire to write this word .. and now I knew why she was hiding her hands in the last meeting .. fingers were suffering from tingling needle that was used for sewing, embroidery ..

They believe the word love in my life .. She has written her injuries .. .. .. oryx was that night is the last night to me on that street .. I did not want to return to it again .. It also carries

Fond memories .. carries the memory of the pain and sorrow .. comment on the story: Berwaz broken .. message to every mother .. wake up in the morning to awaken her children .. .. .. hope Vngsl face and twisted Zvairha. . And put

Aftyrtin in her school bag ?? And deposited with a broad smile ?? But the names of worthy life ??? Message to every businessman .. buy shoes from East Asia cheaply to sell it here ..

Weakening price ?? not deserve the names of life ?? His message to every private hospital .. Do you become your aim to trade the lives of people ?? Not deserve the names of life ?? A letter to every doctor in

In a government hospital or any human conscience neighborhood .. Do Tanaseetm noble aim in helping people to recover from illness after the permission of God .. not deserve the names of life .. ?? Message to each of the over

Street names which you reside .. and looked at their room wooden and smiled .. but worth Asmealehiah ??? Message to anyone who paid millions to buy things .. silly .. Knzarh artist and other

Too much .. not deserve the names of life ... ?? Message to everyone who reads this story .. not deserve the names of life ?? Message to everyone .. the names of dead ?? But there are a thousand names and the names .. Give them the opportunity to live a human life ..


Come awaken our hearts .. for once .. What is the most beautiful make needy man smiling and tear on the cheek .. and why we started to lose our value humanity?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق